ALUMINUM STAIRWAYS & STAIR TREADS
ASCEND Fab™ Aluminum Ladders represent the highest quality aluminum fixed caged ladders available. Designed for attachment to structures allowing safe access to roof hatches, ASCEND ladders satisfy or exceed the most stringent code requirements for general commercial and industry applications including OSHA 1910.27 and ANSI A14.3.
The benefits of superior, high quality aluminum construction:
- Conservative, heavy duty design parameters provide the highest quality aluminum construction available.
- All aluminum construction is virtually maintenance free and is easy to install versus other ladder products.
- Never requires painting
- Unmatched quality of Ascend’s proprietary rung design at 1.5” diameter.
- Provides easy roof hatch access with cage enclosures and safety platforms at rest intervals.
- Special engineering and customization of landing platforms are available.
- Special engineering, stamped calculations and PE stamps can be provided for any U.S. location at additional cost.
- Comes with standard mill finish. Anodized or powder coated finishes are also available.
- Exceeds code analysis (see engineering)
- Safety lock-out cage, security door and safety climb devices are available.
- Review our component descriptions
- Can be shipped to the jobsite broke-down, crated and wrapped, or assembled in larger sections.
Standard Ascend ladder assemblies are stocked and available for prompt shipment.
Stair treads – aluminum bar-grating with welded frame and nosing.
17’ height aluminum stairway with 10” heavy duty channel stringer (.375” flange thickness)
Have More Questions?
Need help finding the right high quality, aluminum product? Reach out today to request a quote on any of our products or services.